The No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats (9-0, 0-0 AAC) and the South Florida Bulls (2-7, 0-0 AAC) will meet in a matchup of AAC teams on Friday, November 12, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. The Bulls will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, Vegas has them as 23.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 58 in the contest.
Game Time and Odds for Cincinnati vs. South Florida
- Game Day: Friday, November 12, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Cincinnati and South Florida Stat Comparison
|38.6 per game||Points Scored||24.8 per game|
|14.9 per game||Points Allowed||34.3 per game|
|409 per game||Yards Gained||360.6 per game|
|311.2 per game||Yards Allowed||484.4 per game|
Cincinnati Betting Trends
As The Away Team
- Cincinnati is 4-0 overall, with two wins against the spread, in away games.
- The Bearcats are winless ATS (0-2) away from home as 23.5-point favorites or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total once in four road games this season.
In Conference Play
- The Bearcats have covered the spread once in AAC action this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 23.5-point favorites.
- This season, AAC games featuring Cincinnati have gone over the point total twice.
Overall Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- The Bearcats are 1-3 against the spread when favored by 23.5 points or more this season.
- The Bearcats have won all eight of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (58 points) three times this season.
- The Bearcats have seen a 53.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cincinnati has hit the over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
South Florida Betting Trends
As The Home Team
- At home this year, South Florida is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- South Florida has hit the over in four of five games at home this season.
- The average total in Bulls home games this season is 54.2 points, 3.8 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (58).
In Conference Play
- South Florida has compiled a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year in conference games.
- So far this season, two of South Florida’s conference games have hit the over.
Overall Betting Insights
- South Florida is 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 23.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulls are 2-0 against the spread.
- The Bulls have been the underdog in seven games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- In South Florida’s nine games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 58.
- The over/under for this game is 1.3 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (56.7 points).
- Out of South Florida’s nine games with a set total, five have hit the over (55.6%).
Key Players for Cincinnati
- This year, Desmond Ridder has racked up 2,121 passing yards (235.7 yards per game) while going 158-for-248 (63.7% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 214 rushing yards on 67 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 23.8 yards per game.
- Jerome Ford has run for a team-high 888 yards on 142 carries (98.7 yards per game) and 15 touchdowns. He also has 169 receiving yards on 15 catches (18.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Alec Pierce has 34 catches and leads the team with 603 yards (67 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott has contributed with 16 receptions for 295 yards and three touchdowns.
- Michael Young Jr. is averaging 27.2 yards per game, racking up 20 receptions for 245 yards and two touchdowns.
Key Players for South Florida
- Timmy McClain leads the team with 1,289 passing yards (143.2 yards per game) and has a 54.5% completion percentage this year (96-of-176) while throwing four touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 263 rushing yards on 85 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 29.2 yards per game.
- Jaren Mangham has 116 carries for a team-high 507 rushing yards (56.3 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Kelley Joiner Jr. has 340 yards on 51 carries (37.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver has hauled in 32 receptions for 576 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 64 receiving yards per game.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has added 217 yards (on 19 catches).
- Omarion Dollison has 168 receiving yards on 18 receptions, averaging 18.7 yards per game.